The Explorer series now includes three high-capacity precision models with capacities up to 35 kg. Explorer high-capacity balances offer the same intuitive features, such as AutoCal™ and a 1 second stabilization time, with additional functions and attributes to support higher capacity weighing applications.
Superior protection in rugged or unstable environments
- With a die-cast metal base and a 14.8" × 12.2" ( 377 × 311mm) stainless steel pan, the Explorer High Capacity is built to withstand rugged, every day use.
- 2-D Protection prevents shock and damage associated with movement and forces applied to the balance
- IP54 base enclosure protects the weighing base from damage by debris, humidity and accidental spills and splashes. (High Capacity models only)
High Capacity Accessories for Added Efficiency
- Adjustable rolling feet option provides assistance to easily moving the balance
- Rechargeable battery option provides 10 hours of operation away from a power source
- Weigh-below hook included and can be used for density determination